- 4 burger buns
- Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon barbecue sauce
Chicken Burger with Barbeque Sauce:
- 300 grams minced chicken
- 1 teaspoon bread flour
- 100 grams pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 chicken egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams vegetable stew (peas, carrots)
- 2 boiled eggs, peeled and thinly sliced
- Burger: Mix all burger ingredients. Divide mix into 4 parts. Make each into a flattened, spherical shape.
- Heat 1 tablespoon margarine. Cook burgers.
- Take burger bun and add burger and barbecue sauce. Add lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with vegetable stew and a slice of boiled egg.
Calories: 445/ pieces