• 2 pounds Red potatoes, cut into large cubes
• 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons Dijon or brown mustard
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 ½ teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 cup celery, diced (optional)
• ¼ cup red onion, chopped (optional)
• ¼ cup parsley or chives, finely chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, then carefully add the chopped potatoes.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are soft enough to be pierced with a fork, but not at all mushy. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside to cool completely.
- Separately, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- When the potatoes are fully cooled, place them in a large bowl with the celery, onion, and parsley or chives.
- Mix gently to combine. Add the mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Adjust seasoning before serving.