3 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
2 pounds Chicken wings
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon Pepper-Vegetable oil
2 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoon salt
- Heat a large skillet with 2″ of vegetable oil until hot.
- Shake wings in all-purpose flour and fry until golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Remove wings, drain on paper towels. When all wings are done, remove all but 2-tbsp oil, leaving the browned bits on the bottom of the skillet.
- Add 3-tbsp finely chopped garlic to the oil and cook until soft, but not brown. Add ¾-cup dry, sherry into the skillet and scrape up the brown bits remaining.
- Add ½-cup chicken broth, stir and reduce the sauce by 1/3. It will become a bit thicker.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.