• 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 2 ½ cups dairy-free milk
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat until a drop of water gently sizzles and pops.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk in the wet ingredients, being careful not to over-mix. If there are lumps, allow the batter to sit for a minute so they can break down.
- Fill a quarter cup and pour batter onto the skillet. Cook over medium heat.
- Flip when the edges begin to dry and bubbles on the top start to pop.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes and serve with vegan butter, maple syrup, agave syrup, or fresh fruit.