- 500 grams cooked rice, divided into 8 pieces and molded into a flat, round shape
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Carrot, sliced
- Radish, sliced
- 1 sheet seaweed (nori), thinly sliced
Rice Burger with Chicken Teriyaki:
- 250 grams chicken fillets, thinly sliced
- 50 grams cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Mix chicken fillets with sugar and soya sauce. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Cover chicken fillet with cornstarch.
- Heat cooking oil on a flat, non-stick griddle. Bake chicken until cooked by flipping occasionally. Lift.
- Combine mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce. Mix well. Take two rice patties and brush with mixture.
- Arrange on rice lettuce and grilled chicken. Add carrot, radish, and slices of seaweed (nori).
- Cover with a rice patty that’s been smeared with mayonnaise.
Serves Rice Burger with Chicken Teriyaki: 4