- 4 burger buns
- 4 tablespoons coleslaw (shavings of carrot and cabbage mixed with mayonnaise)
- Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
Coleslaw Chicken Burger:
- 500 grams minced chicken
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 50 grams bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine for frying
- Coleslaw Chicken Burger: Mix together all ingredients except for margarine. Divide dough into 4 parts. Form into a rounded and flattened shape.
- Heat margarine and cooking oil. Fry burgers until cooked.
- Spread burger buns with margarine and sauces. Layer burger with tomatoes and cucumber.
Calories: 484/ pieces